1. PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE THROUGH THE SITE
2. NON-PERSONAL DATA AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
When you interact with the Site, we receive and store certain information about your usage of the Site. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, is not intended to be used to specifically identify you. Examples of information collected as you browse the Site include but are not limited to your: computer or mobile device operating system; browser type and language; IP address and/or MAC address; internet service provider; and referrer URL (the last website visited which linked or led to our Site). We may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. The Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
3. COOKIE USAGE
4. DISABLING COOKIE AND DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
You can often choose to have your computer, operating system, mobile device, or browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies via your browser settings. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Site’s features.
Your browser may also provide you with the option to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites you visit. This signal is used to request that websites not send the requesting device cookies, but websites have no obligation to respond to such signal or to modify their operation. At the current time, the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser and we may not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser.
In addition, we (or our authorized third-party service providers) may use local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, to display content based upon what you view on the Site and to personalize your visit. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies with respect to the amount and type of data and how that data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies.
5. AGGREGATED PERSONAL DATA
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users and customers, we often conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we use this aggregate data for our business purposes and we may share such aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
6. DATA USE AND SHARING
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU REQUEST OR PURCHASE;
- TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SITE’S FEATURES;
- TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE;
- TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU, SUCH AS BY SENDING YOU CONFIRMATIONS, INVOICES, TECHNICAL NOTICES, UPDATES, SECURITY ALERTS, AND SUPPORT AND ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGES;
- TO OPERATE, MAINTAIN, AND IMPROVE OUR SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, OR TO RESOLVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS;
- TO PROTECT, INVESTIGATE, AND DETER AGAINST FRAUDULENT, UNAUTHORIZED, OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY;
We may share your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- AS REQUIRED BY LAW, SUBPOENAS, COURT ORDERS, OR OTHER LEGAL PROCESSES;
- IN THE EVENT WE NEGOTIATE OR ENTER INTO A BUSINESS TRANSACTION INVOLVING THE SALE OR TRANSFER OF ALL OR A PART OF OUR BUSINESS OR ASSETS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY MERGER, FINANCING, ACQUISITION, JOINT VENTURE, OR BANKRUPTCY TRANSACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING);
- IN AN EMERGENCY, TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AGENTS, CUSTOMERS, OR ANY PERSON; OR
- TO THE EXTENT YOU CONSENT TO THE SHARING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
7. MARKETING PRACTICES
8. YOUR RIGHTS
We respect your choice of how your information is used and shared. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Data that we have on file for you, so that you may correct, amend, or delete any inaccurate information, and we will accept requests from you via email to update your information. In addition, If you do not want us to use or share your information for marketing purposes or to inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you, you may notify us by selecting or deselecting appropriate options presented to you when we collect your information, or by notifying us afterward by email. We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act and you can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us in accordance with the law.
9. DATA RETENTION POLICY
10. DATA SECURITY DISCLAIMER
While it is not possible to guarantee the security of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network—and therefore you transmit data to us at your own risk—we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Data. Once we receive your information, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We may provide links to third parties’ websites, which we do not control. We are not responsible for information that you provide to those third-party sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies if any provided at those sites.
11. WE ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES
12. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY