Monitors in great shape w/o white spots or blemishes.
We try our best to clean and sanitize any cosmetics before shipping. Any marks not on the screen does not affect performance of the monitors.
Expand to dual monitors from you current setup. It makes a difference what a second monitor will do.
- Allow you to open multiple excel files.
- Open email attachments in a new window.
- View email while working on another task.
- HP E201 Monitors
- Power Cord
HP E201 Specs
- Display Size 20"
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 (Widescreen)
- Resolution 1600 x 900
- Pixel Pitch 0.276 mm
- Brightness 250 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 Static
- 5000000:1 Dynamic
- Viewing Angle 170° Horizontal
- 160° Vertical
- Response Time 5 ms (on/off)
- Angle Tilt: -5 to +30°
- Swivel: 360°
- Input Connectors 1 x VGA
- 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP support)
- 1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP support)
- 3 x USB 2.0 (1 upstream, 2 downstream)
- Power Requirement Input voltage: 90 to 265 VAC
- Power Consumption Maximum: 30 W
- Typical: 22 W
- Standby: 0.5 W
- Operating Humidity (Relative) 20 to 80%
- Environmental Specifications Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free display backlighting
- Low halogen
- TCO Certified Edge
- Energy Star qualified
- EPEAT Gold
- Dimensions With stand 18.63 x 2.01 x 11.39" (47.32 x 5.1 x 28.93 cm)
- Without stand 18.63 x 9.02 x 17.13" (47.32 x 22.36 x 43.51 cm)
- Weight 11.44 lb (5.18 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.